Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Goldie







This is the card I am entering for the above sketch from Sketch N Stash.

I used the lovely Goldie digital stamp from Wee Stamps, I coloured in using copics and added some glossy accents to the bubbles and a little glitter to the flowers. I used a water effect paper from Fred She Said - Emma the Mermaid set. I used some Bazille card for rectangle sections and used a ticket from kanban and a Best Wishes sentiment (I haven't a clue where that was from, I have had it years and never used it. I also found these flowers out from my stash and added some card candy. I finished with some faux stitching and some pearls.

Digital Stamp - Goldie (Wee Stamps)
Paper - Fred She Said ( Emma the Mermaid)
Bazille card
Ticket - Kanban
Best Wishes - Not sure
Pearls, glitter and card candy

Happy Crafting!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome.
    Stunning image and colors, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ...love the sweet image :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Cute image, beautifully colored, and great choice of colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just sooooo cute... I love your colouring technique & the papers match perfectly... she looks like shes on her sea of dreams :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww this ubber sweet, wonderful colouring so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.