Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Wedding Day



Hi, I just received my new dies and stamp set so had to make up a card right away. The dies are from Marianne and the stamp is from My Paper World. I used a paper from a Forever Friends pad. The heart I think is Nellie Snellen. I finished off with some pearls. I put dies onto front of card and cut around left side, leaving a small border.

Marianne Dies - Large Oval & Champagne - Cuddly Buddly
Nellie Snellen Die - Hearts
Stamps - My Paper World (Love 20) - Cuddly Buddly
Paper - Forever Friends

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card. The die is really scrummy! I want it........lol. Love the way you have cut around the front image to show what's inside.
    xx Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.