Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Just Words!!!

No Image ... Just Words - Ruby's Rainbow Challenge


I have made this as part of the Design team for Ruby's Rainbow - No image ... Just Words. This was difficult for me as I don't normally do this type of card. I have used the Marianne Die ... Large Ovals. The paper I have printed ... it is from Pink Petticoat. The sentiment is vellum and I had in a book I bought years ago ... it is so true!!! I added a satin ribbon to finish off.

Happy Crafting!!! 

5 comments:

  1. hun, your card is absolutely noble and stylish!

    love it! you have done such a gorgeous job!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I do like monochrome card they always seem to make a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen, very striking! And congratulations on your granddaughter's birth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful elegant card and your little grand daughter is adorbale congratulations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.