Followers

Sunday 5 August 2012

Strawberry Cupcake

Strawberry Cupcake


Delicious Doodles are having a DT call, and this is the image we have to use to apply. I coloured the image with copics and cut around the image, I rounded it a bit and stuck it to a base image using silicon. I added some glitter on the icing and some glossy accents on the strawberry. The papers I have used are from Nitwits - So Berry Special. I cut some swirls from a Memory Box die and added a flower with a brad in the center. I finished with a bit of faux stitching and some pearls.

Have a lovely day and
Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. yum yum - just remove the strawberry and i can feast - lol - kym xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Helen I love the glossy strawberry on top. Thanks for entering the DT call at Delicious Doodles and good luck xxx Pascale (Delicious Doodles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good enough to eat Helen. Great choice of papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles' DT call and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.