Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2012

In Paris




This is my DT card for Crafty Creations Challenge, the lovely image is by Digital Paper Craft. I coloured her with copics. I cut around the image leaving a small white border so she would stand out.

The papers were printed using a download from Pink Petticoat, adding ribbon between the two. I mounted onto black card.

The Eifel Tower and Paris are graphics by J Rett, I cut out the image, matted it onto black card then added some black gems in the corners. I finshed it off with some Card Candy.

Why not come over to CCC and join in with the fun.

Crafty Creation Challenge - Digital Paper Craft

A few words from our sponsor, Siobhan Kite...
I have always loved to draw. When I was introduced to the Internet, I found a whole new way to draw – with art programs! This opened up a completely new world for me. In 2000, I started up my pixel site, “Lillyskites”. From there I moved on to designing web sets and dolls, and from there more and more people requested scrapbooking graphics – so here I am! I love creating children graphics, and my style is mainly whimsy and prim. No matter how hard I try to go another way, it usually always ends up as one of these
I now have my new website, digitalpapercraft.com

Happy Crafting !!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen!
    I just wanted to stop by your blog to give you some extra credit for your card this week at CCC :) Totally in my taste - gorgeous card! And great job this week! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.