Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

Let It Snow

Let It Snow
 

This card I created using a Polka Doodles CD - Here Comes Christmas. I printed 2 backing papers and one of the toppers, also cropped another topper so I could have a penguin to 3d. I then matted on to red card to pick up the colour from one of the scarves, also I  cut a Go Kreate shape out to the matt the topper on to. I cut 2 Memory Box snowflake borders and distressed lightly. I added a polka dot ribbon across center. After puttin all together I added a touch of glitter and some pearls.
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Happy Crafting!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. how absolutely sweet and adorable, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen: This is just DARLING!! I really miss you at Word Art Wednesday, and sincerely hope that you can stop by and play along with us. This card would be just perfect in our challenge, or ANY of your darling cards really. We just want you to share your art and felloship with us. We hope you're having a blessed week, and wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you and hoping that you will be by soon to share your beautiful art with us. It's just more fun when you're able to join us!
    Have a blessed week. Be creative, and please stop by. We miss you!!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what cute penguins these are. Love the lay-out and your color choices. Thank you for blessing us with your art this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.