Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - 170



This is my DT card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I used one of the fabulous images from Pattie Gomez.I coloured with copicsand added glitter on the butterfly. I distressed around the edges with Vintage Photo. The papers are from Nitwits, again I distessed with Vintage Photo, All then matted on brown card. I added a brown ribbon across center. I stamped FRIEND with some letter stamps, distressed and again mounted on brown. Lastly I added a sunflower next to the sentiment.


Pattie Gomez Bio
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief
Prize:  Choose 3 digis from shop


Why not come over and join in the fun and be in the running for some lovely digi stamps.

Happy Crafting !!!

11 comments:

  1. wow, sweetie! this is fabulous! you are so busy with crafting...wow! and your cards are so wonderful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors that your chose for your card. Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen - Awesome card - the browns are so rich!! I think that image is my favorite this week =)
    Blessings to you - ally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card. Love the rich browns - they are just perfect for the Autumn season.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card. Love the fall colors and this great image. I really like the edges on this card too. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen this is such a lovely card, great colours and such a wonderful image which you can do so much with. Great embellishments and design papers. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just adore this sunflower image! I love your added sunflower with the sentiment! So perfect! Beautiful Butterfly too!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, I love the scalloped edge to your card. It really adds a nice effect. This image was so fun to work with. It is fun to see what the three of us did with it. Your card is gorgeous. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sunflower and so perfect for the upcoming Fall season fast approaching!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card and take on the sketch! i love that image and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful Helen!!! I love your sponging and that gorgeous sunflower. Absolutely stunning.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.