Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

Domestic Pets

Domestic Pets
 
Hi everyone, I hope you are having a lovely day.

This is my DT card for My Time To Craft - Domestic Pets. I decided to use the lovely Mulberry Wood CD ROM from Crafters Companion. I printed off a topper, backing papers and a sentiment. I matted all on burgundy card. I added a lace border and a Border cut from a marianne border punch - Doily. I finished off with some pearls, a touch of glitter and some glossy accents for his nose.
 
Happy Crafting!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great card hun, just love the image (lol) he is such a cutie, great layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Love the image, what a cutie!!
    Hope you're having a good weekend, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, what a cute card, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen with a sweet image and great design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie and a fab card, Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and I especially love that layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.