Followers

Saturday 10 November 2012

Vintage Christmas

Vintage Christmas - My Time To Craft
 


Hi everyone, for this card I used a free CD I had off the Quick Cards magazine a while back called Raspberry Road Christmas Accessories CD.

 I used a star tag tomake the main card, enlarging it in Photoshop. I printed out some bits and pieces from the embellishment section to decorate, enlarging some pieces.

 I distressed around the main picture with a distressing tool , then all with Vintage Photo distress ink. I added a bit of mesh and ribbon to finish off and a little pearl. I attached the ribbons on with staples.

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fab card...love the shape! Love that image too.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, super shape and image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant , what a great shape on the card, I have that CD too but haven't even looked at it, its on mu HUGE to do list, Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Love Hazel (Guest DT MTTC) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of this card Helen, fab embellishments too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.